Impact Assignment: Part 1 must be at least 6 pages including a title page, 4 pages in the body, and a reference page. Note: You may have up to 6 pages in the body of your paper. In addition, you must include your textbook and at least 3 other scholarly sources as you develop your paper. You must use these sources to provide an overview of the most meaningful information from your sources that helps you understand the topic.
This paper must be written in current APA format.
Use the following headings to organize your paper. Provide insight to these questions from your reading and research on the topic:
· How is the topic defined or conceptualized?
· Importance to the field of human development
· At what age and stage does this issue typically impact a person?
· What is its potential impact on a person’s development progress?
· What is the impact to cognitive, social, emotional, relationship, and/or moral dimensions of development?
Faith & Professional Perspectives
· Are there Christian principles or biblical themes that provide explanation or clarification you want to include?
· What are the most important considerations for human services providers to know as they work with individuals and families experiencing this impact to development?
· Provide 2 suggestions of educational readings that you might suggest if a client was impacted by your topic. What reading materials would be most beneficial and appropriate for your clients? You must research literature, read reviews and excerpts, and become knowledgable and comfortable with the content of the materials. Then, make 2 suggestions of the best information you found and would be comfortable recommending to clients. Provide the title, a link to the source, and a 1-paragraph explanation of the content.
· Provide 2 referral sources that you could recommend to clients. Research providers in your local area that offer services and care related to your impact topic. Provide a web link to the agency or organization. Under the link, provide a 1-paragraph explanation of services they provide that are related to your topic and why you would recommend it.
Provide a complete list of references in current APA format that you used to inform your paper.
Your references can include peer-reviewed journal articles . Provide appropriate citations and references for any information you use in this paper. Write the paper using professional writing etiquette . Remember that all work must be your own and plagiarism is not tolerated. Make sure to use in-text citations throughout your paper. Anything that is not common knowledge or is not an original thought must be cited or it is considered plagiarism. Direct quotes should not be used, but rather you should rephrase ideas into your own words. In-text citations should be in current APA format (Author, Year).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more