Websites and social media sites can provide important sources of data that will help expand your understanding of the stakeholders who are connected to the phenomena you are exploring.
Walden has devoted an entire website to making visible its actions and activities about social change. At the social change website, you will find videos, annual reports, text, and images. As you explore this data source, consider what text, images, and reports you would like to include as part of your data analysis exercise.
Read Aguinis and Glavass (2012) article called, What We Know and Don’t Know About Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review and Research Agenda. (Attached)
Then, explore the Walden Social Change website https://www.waldenu.edu/about/social-change and locate an additional document, video, or webpage that will inform your understanding of the meaning of positive social change. Reflect on any additional sources you find.
Then answer the following questions:
1. Provide an Article Summary of Aguinis and Glavass (2012
2. If you used any Additional source, list the source (cite in APA) then provide a brief summary of this source.
3. Provide a Meaning of Positive Social Change
4. Based on the article and additional sources that you have read, what is your interpretation of social change that is describe in the articles.
5. List the Role of Memos in Developing Interpretation
6. Describe how the analytic memo-ing process is shaping your experience of reading, interpreting and integrating sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more