· Address all of the bullet points in the ‘Description and questions’ section below.
· Format: MLA format, 3 to 4 pages, excluding references and exhibits.
· The paper must be a single Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
· Cite your sources. 100% no plagiarism!
· Use primary sources whenever possible. For example, if you find a newspaper article (a secondary source) that quotes a company press release (a primary source), try to access and use that company press release as your source.
Description and questions
In March 2011, David L. Sokol resigned from Berkshire-Hathaway.
Describe the circumstances under which Mr. Sokol resigned. First, present the facts, by addressing the following questions:
· Who were the key players? Describe their public reputations before Mr. Sokol resigned.
· Describe the timeline of events of surrounding Mr. Sokol’s resignation, both chronologically and in terms of when information revealed publicly.
· Describe Berkshire-Hathaway’s unofficial ethics policy.
After compiling the facts, consider the counterfactual – what could have happened but didn’t. Address the following questions:
· Explain why Mr. Sokol’s actions did or did not violate Berkshire-Hathaway’s unofficial ethics policy.
· Define a generic standard for what would have been “the right thing to do.” This standard is your opinion. For example, you might state, “I believe the company should have required its officers to do the following: …”
· Explain what behavior by Mr. Sokol and other key players either fell short of or met your standard.
· If these individuals’ behavior fell short of your standard, conjecture what they could have done differently that would have satisfied your standard. If these individuals’ behavior met your standard, conjecture what they could have done differently that would have fallen short of your standard.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more