Use a digital camera to photograph the current phase of the moon. A simple point and shoot digital camera will work fine for this activity. Many phone cameras also work well for this activity. Paste your pictures into the provided table below and include information in the adjacent box about each photo. You can be creative and make interesting pictures. Maybe include the red sky at sunset or sunrise. Or include some type of foreground object such as a tree other type of skyline.
Be sure to include the following information:
1. Camera used for image, such as Iphone, Canon Power Shot, Sony Cybershot, etc.(1pt)
2. A picture that you took, not someone else’s, or copied off the internet. (1pt)
3. Picture is in focus and the moon’s phase is clearly visible. (1pt)
4. Phase of the moon shown in the photograph matches the phase listed in the box. (1 pt)
5. Date and time picture was taken. (1 pt)
6. Use the date, time, and phase of the moon from 2 and 3 above, to estimate the time this moon rose in this date. (1 pt)
There are 6 points per image and 7 phases so you can earn 42 points. So if you get 36/42 then your score will be 86%.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more